Our tariffs include:
* The cost of gas and electricity
* Bedding and towels for use during your stay
* Cleaning to prepare the cottage for our next guests. We kindly request that you leave the cottage clean and tidy.
Please note :
* In winter, you will be charged for fuel used to heat the property. This will be calculated from actual meter readings
* On behalf of the local government authorities, we are obliged to collect a local
"taxe de séjour".
Currently, the amount is 1€ per person per night and applies only to persons over 18 years old.
January, February, March
Mid-October, November, December
|250 €||350 €||520 €|
April, May, June
September to mid-October
* Although our cottage is "self catering", we do provide essential items to help you get started.
These include : environmentally friendly cleaning products, toilet rolls, tea, coffee, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and, of course, salt & pepper !
* Upon request, we can also do the rest of your shopping for you before you arrive.
Simply send us your list.
* To help your make the most of your stay in our charming cottage, we have prepared
a "Guest Handbook",
which provides information about local amenities, our favorite places and
personal recommendations for shops, services and restaurants.
We also include points of interest not to be missed, ideas for
outings and our specially concocted "tours of discovery" which can be
on foot, by bike or by car.
Please feel free to complete the form below to request details of the rental conditions
for our cottage and to inform us about your booking requirements.
Upon receipt of your request, we will send you a rental agreement to be signed and
returned to us within eight days from the date of dispatch.